Home Delivery Areas & Pricing Updated 17 August 2020
We are ready to offer Home Deliveries and are open now for you to place orders Online on our website or by Email to: email@example.com
Thank you for your patience as we continue to Update our Website.
We have divided Melbourne & Victoria up into five areas which are:
Western & Some Northern Suburbs & Melbourne City - click here to see the list. Order Tuesday for Delivery Wednesday / $10 delivery fee / $12 for apartments.
North Eastern Suburbs - click here to see the list. Order Wednesday for Delivery Thursday / $10 delivery fee / $12 for apartments.
South Eastern Suburbs - click here to see the list. Order Thursday for Delivery Friday / $10 delivery fee / $12 for apartments.
Outer Melbourne & Mornington Peninsular - click here to see the list. Order by Sunday for Delivery Tuesday or Order by Wednesday for Delivery Friday / $24 delivery fee for up to five boxes.
Victorian Regional - click here to see the list. If you suburb is not on the list then sorry the courier we are using does not come to your area. Delivery fee is $29.50 for up to five boxes.
If you are within 5km and are finding it hard to shop in store then consider our pickup order system which is increasingly popular and means you do not pay for delivery.
We do not charge for making up orders though we do charge for freezer packs ($1 ea) and boxes ($2 ea) that we use. Brand new foam boxes are used with new freezer packs for temperature sensitive items. Brand new cardboard for everything else.
1. Our staff wear masks and gloves when making up your order. All staff are temperature checked on arrival.
2. Payment is via credit card over the phone directly into our Eftpos Terminal. We have a 0.75% surcharge for Mastercard & Visa and a 1.5% surcharge for Amex. These fees are what the banks charge us and please note we do not store any card numbers.
3. We do not charge you until we have added up your order on our Point Of Sale - you get the receipt from the POS. This accounts for actual cost of products, for example we cannot weigh precisely 1kg of apples though we do aim to be within 15% of the weight requested. Also there may be out of stocks. Staff will call to discuss add ons in this case.
4. We are unable to accept returned boxes due to the risk of the virus.
5. We have a box charge of $2 per box and $1 for freezer packs. We use foam boxes if you buy refrigerated items. Sorry no frozen possible.
6. Our website is a work in progress and we are adding items daily. We thank you for your patience and please send emails for items you love that are not on there in addition to any orders placed on our website.
7. Not all items are available at all stores.
8. Please send us any additional items you cannot find on the website in the "Your Notice To Us Box" which shows up during checkout, or please send an additional email.
9. Fresh produce prices and availability are updated daily so some prices may change from when you ordered. You pay the price on our till on the day.
Scott & Vanessa & Our Team