Online & Email Orders & Pick Up Melbourne
Update 10 April 2020
Firstly thanks very much for your consideration in trusting us to provide your food.
Please read this information carefully. We have additional charges for making up orders and to cover the cost of new boxes and freezer packs.
These are difficult times for all of us and we thank you for your understanding as we do our best to provide food in as safe a manner for you and our staff.
In coming days we will add in a refrigerated courier delivery option for Melbourne Metro, Mornington Peninsular, Geelong, Bendigo and Ballarat.
For now we are offering a pick up system. Place your order online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
nominating the store and what day you would like to pick up from. If you are unable to do a pickup yourself, we suggest you try a friend, relative, neighbor or even Uber.
Orders are packed in the order received. If you get your order in by midday then we aim to have your order packed for pick up the same day. If you are sick or a member of the NDIS please let us know and we will prioritise your order.
We then make your order up and call you to take payment over the phone and to organise a pick up time to suit. Traffic is very light.
1. Our staff wear gloves and masks when making up your order.
2. When you arrive feel free to call us from your car and we will bring your order out to you and put in your car or on the footpath next to your car.
3. At busy times we will nominate a pick up time to spread pickups out.
4. Payment via credit card over the phone is preferred and this will minimise your cost. (Our Website does not take payments in real time. It takes a pre authorisation with PayPal and if you enter credit card details it sends us those details in an industry secure format.)
5. We do not charge you until we have added up your order on our Point Of Sale - you get the receipt from the POS.
6. We are unable to accept returned boxes due to the risk of the virus.
7. We have a box charge of $2 per box and $1 for freezer packs. We use foam boxes if you buy refrigerated or frozen items.
8. We carefully pick and pack in our stores and staff costs are considerably higher. Hence we have a handling charge to cover a portion of those increased costs of $4 per $100 or part thereof and then pro rata above $100.
9. Our website is a work in progress and we are adding and updating daily. It will take us some weeks to get all your favourite items on there.
10. Not all items are available at all stores.
11. Please send us any additional items you cannot find on the website in the "Your Notice To Us Box" which shows up during checkout, or please send an additional email.
12. Fresh produce prices and availability are updated daily.
Scott & Vanessa & Our Team